Thursday, December 13, 2012

Potty Training Update

Cameron is doing so well with potty-training, seeing how he turned 21 months old yesterday! He wears his 'big boy pants' all day with the exception of naps and bedtime. I can say that 50% of the time he wakes up dry and ready to use the potty. I am so grateful since diapers are expensive. We have good days and days where he just doesn't want to go. It can get frustrating because I know-he knows- what to do and when to go. Example, yesterday I think he went pee-pee in the potty once! Today he has come to me every single time he has needed to go! I just wonder what goes through his head sometimes.

Overall, he is doing wonderful! I can't believe it sometimes. It is going to make it so much easier once Landon arrives. I am hoping that by the time he comes, Cameron can go pee-pee by himself. Justin said he is going to build him a stool where he can stand and go potty by himself. I just need to teach him to pull down his pants. We will see how that goes. Of course I will go with him if he needs serious business taken care of. Just trying to simplify life as much as possible.

As I sit here and write this he is dancing to Veggie Tales Movie and being as precious as he can be. I could not ask for a better little one. He is so content and just goes with the flow of everything happening in his little world.

Well, here are a few pictures of our potty training days. He just cracks me up.


He loves wearing hats or antlers on his head :)
This is how he has gone around the house for the past 2 weeks or so.
Now that he comes to me more often to let me know he needs to potty, I put pants on him. Less laundry!








No comments:

Post a Comment