Tuesday, September 4, 2012

     Well, as fall is approaching I have a huge wish list of things that I want to do. Things I want to accomplish and a routine that I am beginning to get down. I am so thankful for my husband who gives me calls throughout the day just to say hello, tell me about his work, check on Cameron or just to let me know he loves me. It is the small things that add up that when you take a look at - at the end of the day just makes it special. I am ashamed to say that I have not yet completed reading the book that I oreded back in June. I so despratley want to finish it, but I find myself doing other things rather than resting. So, my goals for this month are to finish reading this book 1,000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp- a wonderful book. I am also keeping up my gratitude journal. I have about 4 sewing projects in the works and I am hoping to finish those this week. Fingers crossed. I am also wanting to finish scrapbooking Cameron's first year of life. If I can get all that done this month I will feel that my checklist is completed- at the moment.

     Oh, another thing that I am going to try and accomplish this month is potty training Cameron. I would love to have him trained before the baby gets here. If it doesn't work out this month then I will try again later, but I think he will do well.

I have a few pictures that I will post tomorrow. My completed nursing cover and the sewing table chair!!




No comments:

Post a Comment