Friday, May 22, 2015

New Seasons, New Changes

I think the one thing we can all say is that things change. Life takes us by surprises and we all have our ups and down's. This year has been an interesting one for our family. We've had our major downs so far, but God is and has graciously continued to pour out his blessings on our family even when I had no idea how to pray or for what. When things always seem the darkest, there is always a ray of sunshine about to break through!

Our family is going through wonderful changes right now, the first one being that Baby Thomley #3 will be joining our family at the end of the year. We did not plan this, and it came as a HUGE shock and surprise. We had not planned on having any more children and were quite satisfied with our two boy's. There are many things that still await us and are unknown to us, but the fact that I am learning (sometimes the very hard way) to trust in God and that he know he knows exactly what he is doing, even though its not at all what I wanted, His way IS the best way!

As changes continue to make our way I will continue to do my best as a wife, mother and a continuous student (who has honestly been slacking lately) of the word of God. So please pray for me as I transition into motherhood with a four year old, a two year old and a newborn and a homeschooling mother and wife! Jeremiah 29:11, Philippians 4:13. I am excited about this new stage in life and I feel so fulfilled to be doing exactly what I am doing. There are things that I would change if I could, but for now my soul is satisfied.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment