Thursday, September 17, 2015

Summer 2015

We started our summer out in Missouri helping my mother-in-law get her house ready to sell. We ended up spending about 5.5-6 weeks there. We came home to Texas, and within a week we left for a 2 week vacation to Georgia. We have had an incredible summer and the biggest surprise we have had is that we are having a little girl added to our family! I cannot believe I am getting a daughter to join my two handsome boy's! Perfection. Absolute perfection is what I would call what my heart is feeling. My heart is so full of love for my children and my husband I feel that I almost can't contain it. I have the perfect man for me, two beautiful healthy boy's whom I adore and now a baby girl to join us. Wow. As this year continues on I can see God's handy work in everything in our lives. His protection. His love. His gifts to us. I truly can see Him working in our lives!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Here are just a few pictures from our visit to Georgia that I wanted to share. It has been 3 years since I had been in Georgia and I truly had a wonderful visiting time. Time was well spent and lots of memories were made! It was a wonderful visit, and one that I am so thankful that I was able to make.








Love this picture. :)



It's a crowd! :)

Not perfect, but so thankful everyone is in it!
 
First family picture in 5 years!!
Love this picture.


Landon the photo-bomber. Haha.
 
So proud of #65!

Paw Paw Howard and Cameron watching Tyler's football game.

Uncle Ty was a favorite!

It was late and Cameron was delirious and Landon was tired.
Too much fun with Uncle Ty!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment