Tuesday, August 27, 2013

5 months ...

The time seems to be passing even faster than it did with Cameron.
I cannot believe that it has been 5 months already. I know that I say that
every time, but really? Six is next, half -A- year, and I just want to hold onto this time so badly.
He is my baby and he is doing things, which he is supposed to, that I don't want him to do- just yet.
I want to hold onto these days, but they are slipping so quickly. So I take every extra moment I possibly can to rock him, hold him, snuggle with him and even to feed him. He already holds a bottle when I give him one, and Cameron was content to just let us do everything for him.
May seem strange but I just don't want these days to go because once they do-
I will never get them back.
 
So tired but having fun playing.
 
Happy 5 months!

Chunky face :)

He has found his tongue and is blowing bubbles.

Big smile for Mommy!

Oh my sweet little one.
 
I will post his growth and development soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment