Monday, August 19, 2013

A Happy (Chuck-E-Cheese) Anniversary Day

Saturday was mine and Justin's anniversary.
We had Alex this past weekend and decided what better way to spend our anniversary than with our family. Yeah, not typical, but its what we wanted to do and we had lots of fun.   
 
This was fun, you watch the screen in front of you and it takes you on a ride.
Seats vibrate and bounce just like you were really riding a roller coaster.

Cameron and I both were hanging on! Haha

My oh-so-tired little man.

Landon and Mommy.

Hmmm... we only have 1,077 tickets- what will we get?!?

Cameron LOVED the car and did not want to get out of it.

So when we asked him to go find something else he put his seat-belt on! LOL
You can never be to safe!

So he found a school bus to play under.
His face is priceless in this picture!

Driving Nascar!
Grandma had to push the pedal and Daddy had to drive.

Then Daddy had to give it a try! :)
He had just as much fun as the kids.

Getting ready to go home...

Oh, this baby! He takes my breath away!
 
The boy's whistle'n for Storm.
 
Alex has grown and turning into a handsome young man.
He will be 10 in September.

Storm and Alex.
 
After Chuck-E-Cheese Justin and I went to Ruby Tuesday's for our anniversary dinner.
We had a wonderful day with our family,  and I love Justin more today than I did 3 years ago!
I couldn't not have asked for more in a husband and best friend. He is my rock and the love of my life. God has truly blessed me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment