Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Fitness Challenge?

Yep, you read right. A fitness challenge. I have been a little hesitant about posting this, but I know that it will be a great way for me to stay accountable to myself. I have about 20 pounds to go before I reach my post-baby goal weight. I have been stuck at the exact same weight since Landon was born! A bit frustrating! I have tried getting myself on a schedule with working out but I never seem to be able to stick with it. Know why? Because I have an image in my mind of what it has to look like and I never seem to get to it! That perfect time of working out where both kiddo's are asleep, there are no dishes that need to be washed or clothes that need folded. Guess what? It doesn't exists - who knew?

I need to workout, not to loose the weight or to look good, but to simply make myself  feel good. So, I have accepted the challenge! Here is the link to Peak 313 Fitness where I have joined in on the challenge! I can't wait to see what the next few weeks hold.


Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me." KJV
**Not my memory verse but one I will stand on!**
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment