Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Red Fast Race Car

It's not what you think, I can tell you that! This boy LOVES cars ... and I wanted to make something fun for him since he is always talking about cars. There are cars in every nook and corner of this house and he usually has one in each hand all. day. long.
 
I had one of Landon's empty diaper boxes so I made Cameron his
very own "Red Fast Race Car" and oh what fun he has had!
 
He was so excited he would say ...

"Mama, say Ready.Set.GO!" and would take off before I could say anything.

He told Debbie "Wook Daw, my car has cheeks"
He calls my mother-in-law "Daw" not sure where he got it
but it is the name that has stuck ... the cheeks are the "lights". Haha

Oh no! He crashed!


 
Never knew how much fun you could have in a box! :)
 I should tell you all that Cameron saw the movie 'Cars' for the very first time several weeks ago and has been obsessed with "red fast race cars" ever since. This child loves cars, what can I say?! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment