Monday, February 23, 2015

30th Birthday at Sam Houston Race Park

The Winners Circle. Landon wanted to smell the flowers.

I wanted a picture with the Sam Houston Race Park behind them.
Landon was more than happy to give me a smile, but Cameron was not as willing.
They both just happened to look down when I snapped, the other pictures didn't turn out nearly as well as this one. I'll take what I can get, right?! :)
 
Sweet Boy having fun playing at the horse track.

They were having so much running outside.
They would get a running start, run towards one another ....

Then hug :)
"Cheese". He knows what a camera is for! Haha

Landon and I were walking and then he looked up at me and barked, asking permission to be a dog for the moment.  I knew exactly what he was saying so my reply was "Okay, Landon go ahead and be a dog". He immediately got down on all fours and started crawling and barking like a dog. Haha.

This is SO typical of my boy's. Landon minding his business and Cameron being a monster and chasing him. Haha. Oh boy's.

My sweet baby. I love this picture.

Its funny how with one snap of a picture they look so grown up.
                        This almost doesn't even look like my sweet baby boy, but a little boy.
Time is flying too fast.

The wind was blowing pretty strong,
 but I loved all the flags blowing so I could get a good picture of them.
 
Bringing the horses out for the first race! Stunning animals!

Deputy Dog. Cameron DID NOT want to get near him.
This is when he can show his age, just three, and its okay to be scared.

Stunning athletes!
 
This horse is BEAUTIFUL! I loved the yellow on him.

This is not the same horse as the one above. Justin loved this horse.
They placed the starting gates on the other side of the track so here they are on their way.

He was huge and frisky. I loved watching them!

Well, they all were frisky. I wish I would have gotten more pictures but chasing after two kiddos was a bit difficult while trying to film or take pictures while holding them making sure they got to see the races too. It was more fun watching the kids get excited about the horses. I think I might have started something with Cameron though. He keeps asking to go back!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment