Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Milestone Birthday

I have reached it, folks... the BIG 30! I know everyone has different feelings about this birthday, but I am excited about it. I had an amazing time in my 20's. I think I had the best 20's I could have ever dreamed of. In my early 20's I was able to get out, spread my wings, and venture out west where God really blessed me. I grew into a woman. My love for the Lord deepened and I lived life to the fullest. I have no regrets! In my mid-twenties I met the man I would marry. My first boyfriend. My first kiss. The first boy that held my hand. The only man who ever pursued me like a woman is supposed to be pursued. He is my sweetheart and the father of my children. I am looking back now, I have been married almost 5 years, have two beautiful and healthy children and I feel like the richest woman in the world! There is no way that I would change one thing about my twenties. I am SO looking forward to this next exciting chapter in my life. God is SO good and I can see His handy work in my life, in every area.

So, farewell 20's - you have been wonderful. I had a blast and lived a wonderful 20's life! Here's to my 30's and new joy's and adventures. I cannot wait to see what God is going to do in our lives. I can only make sure that I keep Him first and have Him guide my steps in every area. Without Him, I wouldn't be where I am now. Thank you, Lord, for blessing me.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Houston Zoo
February 12, 2015
 
We took advantage of a beautiful February day and spontaneously decided to take a trip to the Zoo.
Of course we had a wonderful time and the boy's were wore slap-out by the time we left.

Landon didn't know what to think of the Elephants.

A beautiful, wonderful day with my boy's.

There wasn't anyone in here visiting the Chimps,
 and this one thought the boy's were funny and gave them a smile! 
They weren't sure what to think, lol.
 
My Love's visiting Andre the seal :)
 
Here is to making more wonderful memories with my family and jumping into my 30's excitedly.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment