Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crafts of the Week

We are getting ready to leave for Houston, TX in a little over a week, and I have been thinking of things to keep Cameron occupied on the way down there. It is a 10 hour drive! He rides wonderfully but I want to make sure he is completely happy! So, I found some hand puppets on a wonderful site, click here for puppet pattern, a travel pillow for kid's (my own design) and I made an adorable bag for Cam to put his things in! 

I have been meaning to post a picture of my craft chair that goes to my sewing table on here (see below). Justin painted it for me and I made the pillow! I love the fabric that I found, thought they were out but I searched every inch of the Wal-Mart fabric department. LOL.

New Carseat Travel Pillow! SOO happy!
He loves anything new.  


Cam loves things like this! He was so excited.
"See, see, see"... is all he could say while
patting it.


My Chair! I LOVE it :)


The nursing cover I made myself.
You can't tell in this picture,but I added a ruffle to it.
Very girly!

The hand puppets I made for Cameron.
I love them! I can't wait to make more.


Travel neck pillow, my own design.


Cameron's bag I made for him.
 I am thrilled with the way it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment