Saturday, October 27, 2012

Getting Ready!

The time has come, finally! I am packing and getting ready for our trip south (to Texas!) I am so excited. I am already tired from packing though. I have gotten all of our food packed and most of our clothes washed and folded. Cameron's toy's are together although I think that I am going to go through them again and see what I can do about consolidating bags,lol. I don't have pictures yet but if you can imagine a huge suitcase, and two bags of Cameron's toys not including our cooler, lunch box of drinks, a bag of snacks for the front of the truck and our very large bag of Cam's food and boxed goods... it's a lot! It sounds like a lot and it is! We are going to be down there for about 2 weeks. Justin has a job laying some hardwood floors and then starting next weekend we are on vacation! We are starting out next weekend by going to the Renaissance Festival and then continuing the week with the Houston Zoo and museums!

I can't wait to post some of our wonderful adventures in Texas! I will keep you all posted on the events of the next two weeks!!

Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment