Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Texas Vacation! *Thomley Weekly*

We are here in the great state of Texas! I am thrilled to be here and I am already enjoying my time with Justin's family, the good food, and the very nice southern people! My mother will be proud. Yes mom, " The very nice people from the South" ... Lol! My wonderful husband got us an amazing room and has wonderful places to take me to eat and wonderful sites to see. However, right now he is working! Yep, work follows him everywhere he goes even though he is a carpenter. He is laying some hardwood floors for a friend of Debbie's.
 
The trip down here was wonderful! We made wonderful timing and Cameron was amazing. He only slept for about an hour and then looked at books, played with his cars and rode like a big boy. He was a wonderful baby! I couldn't believe how well he traveled. He has been absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for him for him to be any more perfect. He is so content anywhere we go. Just happy to be going and to be with "Mom Mom" and "Da" ha ha ... yep, I am not "Mommy" or "Mom" I am "Mom Mom"! I love it!! I makes me melt. He will look up at me and grin really big and say "Mom Mom" and just laugh! Oh, he is precious. He has just started this- this past week. He is SOO smart and attentive to everything around him. He has also really taken to everyone around him. If he sees us give them a hug, then he has to also. He just copies EVERYTHING we do! We really have to be careful and watch what we do and how we say certain things. Doesn't matter if the dog next door barks constantly and we say "Hush Dog!" .. he will imitate it.. "Ush, Ush, Ush". He still isn't talking much but he is starting to say little things. I am thrilled. My little man is growing up and becoming so independent!
It is amazing, the love that I have for my child. The love of a mother and the special bond between a mother and her children.
 
I would upload a few pictures, but sadly, I forgot my camera cord! It is the only thing that I forgot! I was pretty proud of myself to have only forgotten just that one thing. So, there will be a plethera of pictures once the trip is over unless I can borrow one from family. I will see what I can do.
 
Happy Tuesday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment