Friday, May 24, 2013

Landon Scott ~ 2 Months

Sweet Boy

I can't believe he is 2 months old already!

Wore out from a feeding, bath and pictures!

With Cameorn I made a week by week card for him,
since I knew having two would take more time
I am just making monthly cards.

He always has a hand up! :)
 
I can't believe he is here and how much he has already grown! It is amazing the love that you can have for both boy's. Each unique but so deep. I am thankful for my healthy beautiful boy's!
He is sleeping 3-3.5 hours at a time and eating 3.5-4oz ... we will have a check up next week sometime to see what he weighs and how long he is.
 
He is wearing 0-3/3 month clothes and they are fitting!
There is room in the 3 month clothes but not by much. He is also beginning to sit for a few minutes by himself, but would much rather be held, all the time. It can be a little hard but he is getting better. Cameron is very attentive to him when he cries, either patting him gently or saying "shh,shh,shh" like we do. It is quite precious if I say so myself.
 
It has been a crazy 2 months but we are finally all better,
into a routine and settling into life as a family of full-time four, sometimes five! :)
LOVE my boy's! 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment