Friday, May 24, 2013

Play'n In The Dirt!

I looked out the window and this is what I saw.
Justin had taken Cam out to play in the "ocks" (aka. rocks)
and they ended up pulling weeds and playing in the dirt around the tree.

When Cam came in this is what he was wearing. LOL
Mommy didn't dress him as we can see :) haha ...
I just about landed in the floor from laughter when I saw this! LOL

Cam with dirt on his face...

Dirt mustache.

Driving his trucks and burying them in the dirt...

"Where's the car?"
Cam's response "In. Dirt. Mama."
He talks really well, but his sentences are one word at a time.
Example- "Daddy. Hat.On." "Mama. Shoe. Off."
"Feets. Shoes. Pease" - and yes, I meant to spell it that way ;)
Gotta love my little man!



I asked Cameron who  this is and his response is "You."
 When you ask him his name he just says "You." LOL


Throwing dirt on me!


LOVE!


"Ocks"

 
Just making memories!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment