Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Little Ham

Well, we had Landon's checkup this past week and he has become such a chunky-monkey!
He will be 11 weeks old this Friday. His appointment was this past Monday and he weighed:
11.5 pounds and was 23- 3/4 long! He is wearing 3 month clothes and they fit really well. They fit much better than I would like for them too. :(
 
Time is just passing to quickly and my heart is saddened by it, but I love the stage he is in.
He loves to talk to me after each feeding and just gives me the biggest smiles and coo's. It is a wonderfully special time for me. I love when I can just steal away those moments with him. The love that I have for him is so deep and so special. He is such a gift to me. I prayed he would be a snuggler, and he is! Thank you, Lord! He loves to just snuggle up and could stay there all day if I would hold him. Cameron is such a touch-me-not that it is nice to have Landon just love being loved on.
 
I just can't get over how much Landon and Cameron are growing and how fast!
 
Beautiful!

Brotherly Love.

Sweet Boy! I am sure Landon didn't know what hit him :)
Cameron loves to give him kisses and hugs.

Just being himself :)

For some reason it will not let me blow this picture up,
but it is one of my favorites.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment