Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Baby Update!

We are excited to annouce that we are having another baby boy! Yes, that's right another boy. Who would have thought I would be the mother to 3 sweet boys? When they laid the little wand on my stomach and we saw the little body, the ultrasound-tech said "Oh, I see what it is.." and I immediately saw the little "turtle" in plain sight! Haha. There was no second guessing what we were having.

 I finally feel like its real. Since we know the sex of the baby I feel like we can move forward with planning.  So much for our curly-brown-headed little girl, but it truly is okay. We have so many adorable boy things that I will be able to use since they are going to be born in the same season.

 I am excited to annouce his first name, and it is, Landon! We haven't decided on a middle name yet, but we both absolutely love the name. It is something that cannot be shortened and that isn't very common. I will keep you all updated!

God is so good! I am so very blessed with my wonderful little family, and all of my boys!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment