Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving and More!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, a tasty turkey, all the fix'ns and just being with one another!
I am so thankful for my little family and the joy that it brings me each day. My sweet boy who wakes up so excited to see me every morning. Who loves to cuddle first thing and then wants to get down and immediately needs something to drink and his cars. Lol. You can rarely find a moment throughout the day when he doesn't have a car/truck in his hand. It amazes me how he just 'drives his cars' ALL day long! He brings me so much joy!

Justin, Myself and Cameron's room is upstairs of my mother-in-law's house. It was meant to be a game room but Justin has built a wall with storage and closet space, and has made two rooms for us. It turned out really well. Well, Cameron is getting to the age where he needs to start learning how to sleep in a 'big boy' bed and I am scared that he would just dart down the stairs or even learn to get out of his bed. He hasn't tried that yet! Can you believe it?? I can't! However, I am very thankful for that, too. Well, long story short. Justin has built us a half door like the ones you might see at a church nursery. It locks on the stair side where he can't get to it. He hasn't learn to open doors yet either, thank goodness. Anyway, Cameron not only has more space to run around upstairs, he has his own wonderful little room that is complete! The door still needs to be sanded and painted a little but I am going to get some of the magnet primer that you can paint over so that Cameron has somewhere to put his ABC magnets and his farm magnets! I cannot wait to get it all done. I will post pictures of it soon.

Be Back Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment