Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Back again

Sorry it has been a while since I have posted, but I have been having some technical difficulties STILL uploading photos. Not sure if its my computer or the site itself.

Well, nothing much is happening around here. I have been 'crafting' and preparing for Landon. I am getting excited! I am 29 weeks today and I can't believe how fast the time is going. I am getting anxious about his arrival and all that leads up to it.

I have been trying my best to explain to Cameron that a baby is coming. I know that he doesn't fully understand it, but he knows "Baby, Mama and home" ... he just started telling me that today. Over and over and over. I have found him an adorable boy baby doll on Amazon. I wanted him to have a baby to take care of and this was the sweetest one I have found at a pretty reasonable price. I am going to take his baby with me to the hospital along with this big brother book I have found. I thought that this would be a good way to help him transistion into 'big brotherhood' and make him feel like he is helping.

This week I have been pretty productive when it comes to getting things clean and ready for Landon. I have made 4 pair of scratch mittens for Landon and I am hoping to get my hospital gown made. The mittens turned out quite adorable! I am going to try and get the pictures to load later.

 I have also gone back up with my website, www.craftjunkie.biz. I love the new look and I am going to keep adding things as I get them made.

I hope to have pictures up soon!

Until next time ....

No comments:

Post a Comment