Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Precious Time

I knew that once Christmas was over time would start flying by, and guess what? I was right. My one on one with Cameron and it just being the two of us is slowly coming to a close before our little family of 3 is turned into a family of 4. So that makes the time that I spend with him in the next 2 months or so extremely special. It isn't like I am trying to make up for lost time or make up for something I know that I am not going to have. I just want to savor these few more moments I have with him before Landon arrives and he turns two!

 I am trying to make sure that we get ourselves into a routine where I spend quality and uninterupted time with him whether its playing with Mr. Potato head, reading or even playing cars. However, I keep jumping up and running throughout the day without stopping to relax and knowing that in the back of my mind knowing that I need to rest for my sake and for Landon's sake. I kept wondering why I was so tired, but it's because I am almost 27 weeks pregnant and running around. Not good! I get up with Justin (most of the time) and don't stop until we land in bed around 10 p.m, completely exhausted!

However, this morning Cameron let me sleep until 9:15! I woke and couldn't believe what time it was! I was shocked and so very thankful for the extra rest.

All that to say, here are some pictures that either Debbie or I took over the past few days that just melt this mother's heart! It is just day by day regular things but they mean so much to me. Cameron is getting so big that its hard not to want to write down every single cute thing he does. They are just memories and I want to make sure I savor each moment.


***  Pictures coming soon! ***

He absolutely cracks me up.
This particular morning all he could think about was his boots and his hat.
So, while his clothes out I realized he hadn't worn this little western shirt that he had been given.
So, before he out grows it I put it on him. When we came downstairs he immediatley went to cleaning! I just wish I knew what went through his little mind sometimes.

My little man all decked out in his western clothes, ready to clean!

 

Some of his faces have no words! Lol
Just being a silly little boy!

Getting ready to make a trip to Lowe's.
Daddy's favorite place to shop!
Showing off his boots and his nice warm coat.
 
 
These are times that I cherish and don't ever want to forget. They are times that make each day so special, and rewarding as a mother. I know that I will look back oneday and can't remember how tiny he once was, but how big he is now. I know oneday he will come to me and give me a hug and I will be looking up to a grown man wondering where had the time gone.
 
How I dearly love my little man and wish I could keep every small thing he does at the front of my mind. I am so thankful to be his Mama and to care for him each day. He is truly a blessing to his daddy and me and those around him.
 
Just to a few precious moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment