Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Emotions of a Pregnant Woman

As I am progressing in my pregnancy I am having so many mixed emotions. I have found myself crying over the smallest of things, not related to anything in particular just burst into tears. I totally blame the pregnancy hormones. Cameron will be two in less than a month, Landon will be here soon, and we have so many new and exciting things happening in our life.

However, as much as I am excited about a new life I regretfully have to say that this has not been a fun pregnancy and I have felt pretty horrible. I want so despratley to not want this pregnancy to end and to savor every little moment of time I have left being pregnant and to cherish every little stage I am going through. It isn't happening though. I have been longing for him to be here and have been having dreams that he was. In my honest feelings, I want to be done being pregnant this go 'round.  For the past three days I have had intense hip pain (to the point of spending most of the day laying in bed on a heating pad to get relief), and I have been feeling overly exhausted on top of many more not so fun things. I know, I know it's that fact that I am 32 weeks along and I have a baby growing on the inside of me. I love feeling Landon move, which he does constantly it seems like! For that I am overjoyed! I love knowing that he is healthy and strong with his massive kicks he seems to give me on a regular basis. I have my doctor's visit this morning and I pray that everything is well. I am sure it is, but I just ask for your prayers as I continue with the rest of my pregnancy and prepare for this special little one we will be welcoming within the next several weeks.

What baby is up to!
http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/32-weeks-pregnant.aspx

32 Weeks Pregnant


At 32 weeks, baby’s birth still seems kind of far away, but you and baby are physically ready in a lot of ways, just in case there’s an early arrival. Baby may have turned so she’s in the head-down position by now, poised for her trip down the birth canal. And you may have noticed your nipples looking darker. That’s so a preemie can see them for breastfeeding -- isn't your body so amazing? Intensity might be building in the symptoms department, as heartburn and contractions intensify around week 32. But we’re guessing you’re so excited about baby’s impending arrival, they’re not slowing you down much.


Your baby's the size of a squash!
Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.

your baby at 32 weeks
  • She's getting ready for her descent -- she's likely in the head-down position now.
  • And she's probably feeling a even more cramped.

No comments:

Post a Comment