Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday in the Park ...

No, its not the 4th of July but a chilly, sunny day in February. We were tired of being in the house and wanted to be outside! So, we took Cameron to the park for a little while. Here are a few pictures of our outing. These aren't in any particular order.




I had to blow this one up because I love the expression on Cam's face.

Coming back from looking at the water.

 
 
 

Love this one! I can still hear the squeals of excitement.
Makes a Mama's heart happy.

He enjoyed playing in the rocks.


Love this little person!

Yep, sorry this is the last picture you see. He was
scratching the rocks behind him, between his legs like a dog does.
I am just sad I didn't catch the rocks in mid-air.
 It was quite funny watching him. He was amused by this for quite a while.



After playing at the park we came home ate PB&J's and took a nap. Ahh, what a great Saturday!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment