Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bubbles, Sidewalk chalk & stinky cats ...

First, I apologize to any of you who have cats. My family is a dog family, even though I wouldn't mind having cat to keep the small critters away. I personally don't care to much for cats. Although, I have to say, when I was growing up we had this orange cat that took a liking to me and had a sweet personality. It was the only cat I ever cared for.

Anyway, our neighbors have these cats and one is a male cat who loves to make his way into our garage and spray everything! So while Cameron and I were out playing yesterday the cat came sneaking around and I tried shooing it away. When Cam saw what I was doing he took his hat off and started swinging it saying "Go! Go! Go!" ... it was the funniest thing I think I had ever seen. If you can imagine where he got this, he got it from his dad. Justin will often take his hat off (while never hitting an animal) shoo it on its way since we have neighbors who let their animals run all over the neighborhood. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen watching him "run off" the stinky cat.

Shooing the cat off

Coloring :)

Doing his best to blow the bubbles.
 He was trying so hard but the wind kept making it difficult
to actually blow them.


Just taking a break :)

It was such a pretty day yesterday... we really enjoyed it.

He kept saying "Mama, Mama" and patting the swing next to him.
When I came over and sat down beside him, he got up and left! Haha
Oh my little stinker!


No comments:

Post a Comment