Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Random Post of things

 
I have several pictures that I wanted to share but it didn't seem enough to have a post for each one of them. So, I just thought I would share them all here, in one post.
 
 
A few nights ago Cameron figured out he could stack his trucks.
This is what he brought to show me. I just thought it was funny. Reminds me of the time that my
little brother got cowboys and indians for christmas and they attacked our fireplace. I wish I had the pictures to show you, but they are on a disk where I packed it and would make sure "I would know exactly where it was!" LOL Yeah right.

Good Morning Bedhead!

 We slicked this crazy hair down as much as we could, but still
ended up wearing the puppy hat!


Yep, he's a Texan's fan!

He loves wearing mine and Debbie's aprons.
I was at the lovely WalMart the other day just browsing through
the fabric department and found this construction material.

So I whipped him up his own little apron!

And of course he had to make the tea while wearing his apron.

Who doesn't love some sweet tea?
Especially when made by an almost 2 year old? :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment