Monday, March 18, 2013

Birthday Celebration Pt. 2

These are moments that I treasure in my heart.
 
My Boy's

Brotherly Love!
I was so proud of Alex for not pulling away.
After all, being 9 years old and having your baby brother kiss you smack on the mouth
isn't the coolest thing to have done to you. I just love this picture though.

My Handsome boys!
Alex is looking so much older with his little face
becoming squared off and spiked hair.
Where is the time going??

Are all these for me??

His turtle dump truck- its all he wanted to play with.
 
Showing off his "Neuw" hat :)
He over exaggerates the word 'New" it is pretty funny.

What a good looking little man!

His favorite truck!
Chuck-Truck as he calls it :)
Daddy picked it out. He loves it.


His truck hat from GG and his turtle lawnmower because
he loves to push everything!
 
What is sure to be the last family photo before Landon arrives!
Love my handsome boys :)

Alex and my brother

Playing with 'Dacie' aka Gracie

My Mom and beautiful baby sister.

36 weeks and of course I got put in the front! haha

Cameron and both of his grandmothers on his birthday, very special!


3 Generations! :)
Again, looking SO big!
 (It doesn't help that I am sitting down either)

I love this one because he just came up and hugged me.
Doesn't happen very often and it melted my heart.


He was laughing at Tyler and Alex I believe :)
Just loved how we caught it!
 
 
Happy Birthday, Cameron!
You have been a delight and absolute joy to have for these past 2 wonderful years.
I feel so blessed to be able to spend each day with you and be there for you.
You make each day new and exciting. I love our little moments we have each day.
You are a wonderful, smart, funny and fill our home with laughter.
 
Love you always!
Mommy
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I took Cameron to the doctor two days later just for a check-up & of course he is fine.
He was 37 inches tall and 31 pounds!
 
He is in the 90 percentile for his height,
and in the 75th-90th% for his weight.
He is going to be a big boy!
 
He wears 3T shirts and 2T pants and is closing in on a size 8 shoe.
His summer clothes are all 3T's! I just cannot believe how fast he has grown.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment