Friday, March 1, 2013

Making Memories

I am getting closer to my due date and the time that I am spending with Cameron is becoming even more meaningful than it used to be. Please don't get me wrong, it isn't that I haven't treasured my time with him, it is just that I have this strange sadness that it isn't going to be just the two of us anymore. Please don't think that I am not excited about meeting Landon, because I am SO excited to meet my sweet babe. I long to see what he looks like, to see the little face that kicks me what seems like constantly and to hold this tiny little person in my arms. It is just that I have so enjoyed my time with Cameron, it is a chapter closing and another amazing adventure about to start with being a family of four.
 
All of that to say, here are some pictures of my sweet little man from the past month.
I am so proud of him and what all he is accompishing. His vocabulary has doubled, he is repeating everything that he sees. He is also in the throws of the "terrible twos"! He trys me every chance he can get, doesn't like to listen, and is stubborn as the day is long! All that to say that, he has also become very loving (not that he wasn't before- he is just showing it more). He will just randomly come up to me and give me hugs and kisses and want to sit in my lap. I obviously don't enjoy the defiant side but I love looking back to see what he has learn. It also shows me where I can step it up and where my weaknesses are.
 
Anyway, on to the pictures!!
 
My little prince on Valentines Day

He loves the phone!

Just talking away.

Reading. :)


He thinks he has to haul this stool all over the place.
Even to read, on the couch.

He loves his babies.

Gives them sugar.

Going night-night.

Where's Cameron??


He loves his trucks!

I love these moments and I am so thankful that I have the privilege to be home with him every day!
It is the most rewarding job in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment