Friday, July 12, 2013

4th of July

Me & Sweet Landon

His new stance, listening oh-so-closely to the
fireworks being shot off  in our neighborhood.
(I need to state for the record that my child does not always go without any pants,
especially outside in the front yard, but we were only going out for just a minute.
I wanted to put pants on him, but didn't want to run upstairs just to go out for a minute. Besides, he's only two- who really cares?? Well, besides his Mommy??! )

His expression to the loud pops of fire crackers!

 Me and my little men!
 
Happy 4th from Cameron!

from both of them...

Landon was a bit hard to hold ...

Could not get this fist out of his mouth if I wanted to.
I was hoping to catch one of those sweet smiles but he just loves his fist!
 
This was Cameron! He was SOO tiny!
I was trying to re-capture this picture... wasn't going to happen! :)
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment