Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Delight, My Heart

Being a mother of boy's is one thing that I can honestly say never crossed my mind. LOL.
Being a mother crossed my mind, yes, but I never thought I would have all boy's. Let me just say, God knows exactly what we need! My two boy's are the delight of my life and both of them have absolutely stole my whole heart, F-O-R-E-V-E-R!  
 
I want to take a moment to brag on my first born.
Cameron Shane is 2 years and 4 months old, lol (a mother always knows the months doesn't she?)
Cameron brightens my days with his laughter, his huge smile, beautiful eyes and things he comes up with to say. However, a part of my heart is broken by this. Growing up. He is now wearing a 4t shirt, 3t pants, a size 8 almost 9 shoe and weighs about 34 pounds. He thinks he is the top dog around here, literally. He loves to imitate our little dog Gracie. He loves Gracie more than anyone could ever imagine. She has been around since he was born and loves him very much, a very loyal dog. We all love Gracie! I could go on and on about her and the funny things they do together!
 
Things I see changing in Cameron -
1. Using big boy words- instead of asking for a "bite, bite, juice" he asks for a "drink and eats"... let me just say that I find myself correcting him telling him it is still a "bite, bite, juice, Mama"...
2. He is completely potty-trained with the exception of naps and bedtime.
3. His continuous love for his baby brother. He seems so grown when he is interacting with Landon.
4. He knows all of his ABC's and most of his colors. We are working on numbers and shapes.
5. We have to be extremely careful with our words and actions because he copies EVERYTHING!!
(Please know that we do not ever do or say anything that isn't appropriate.)  
 
Those are just to name a few. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you just a little bit.
Here are some pictures of my delight and love :)

 
Cameron Shane





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment