Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Milestone has been reached - Landon

It was Saturday night 7/20/13, I go to check on Landon becasue he was napping on my mother-in-laws bed. I go in just to check since had been sleeping on his tummy (his favorite way to nap) and to my surprise- he had rolled over!! I went over to him and he looked up and just smiled, a huge smile as if to say, "look what I did, Mommy". I went and told Justin what he had accomplished and he couldn't believe it. So later that evening I put him in his little bed so I could get ready for bed myself, and much to my surprise he did it again! What did I do? Cried. I cried and cried some more. I wasn't ready for this to happen just yet. My baby is getting older, SO fast. Yeah, I know, he just turned 4 months old and I am being a bit silly... but I am not ready for him to start doing all of these 'big boy' things. Oh, don't get me wrong, I am excited with his new all of his new accomplishments! I love watching each new little stage and making memories with him!

You see, Cameron was not necessarily a lazy baby but he let you do stuff for him. He was right on track with everything but while he went fast,  he still let us do things for him. Landon, I fear, is going to be very independent at an early age. I guess that's okay even though I would keep him in this stage for a while longer.

**As I am sitting here writing this, he is in his bouncy seat just smiling at me.**
I would add pictures but we are having some technical difficulties with our computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment