Monday, July 22, 2013

My Treasure's

 
 
I treasure the relationship my husband has with our children.
How he loves them (us) unconditionally.
 
I treasure how he is the only one who
can make them smile/ get so excited
like this. How he is their best friend!
 
I treasure the happiness my children have!
Every smile I get even when just walking by
 and being spotted by a bright-eyed wiggly one.
 
I treasure every one-on-one moment I get with my little ones.

I treasure every learning experience they have,
 whether I am ready for it or not!

I treasure moments like this.
 Completely surronded by a mess of toy's,
because you know fun is being had!
 
I treasure my family and the blessings God continues to pour out on us.
I thank God every-single-day for them and for what they mean to me each day.
There is always something to learn and fun to be had, and I am so blessed to be able to share it with the man I love so deeply and the two little rascals who have completely stole my heart, forever!
 
To my "Treasure's" ~
I love you!

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Eve! I am so happy for you and your family. You are a wonderful Mommy. Keep the faith and keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ms. Deborah! I am loving life and all the small blessings God keeps giving us.

    ReplyDelete