Wednesday, October 23, 2013

35th Birthday and 7 months old, what a celebration!

October 22nd, 2013
Yesterday my sweet hubby turned 35 years old and Landon turned 7 months!
We didn't do anything special, just dinner and I made Justin's favorite cake.
Strawberry cake with strawberry icing! Haha :)
Here are a few pictures I quickly captured.
 
 
His cake - he laughed at how many sprinkles I put on there.
Maybe it is overdone but he loves them anyway :)

My handsome men!
I wanted a picture of all of them in their newsboy hats!

Landon had just woke up and has a pacifier ring on his mouth,
 but it turned out pretty cute anyway.
I just want to say that my sweetheart has the most beautiful eyes!

They love their daddy!

I am so thankful for the wonderful bond they have and how close they are.
Happy 35th Birthday Honey and Happy 7 months Landon!
You are two very special people to me, and I am so thankful to have you in my life!
 
I love you with my whole heart!
 
Always & Forever,
Mommy!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will post Landon's 7 month pictures and developmental update soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment