Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Just Sweet

Cameron helping Mommy.

Landon: "Oh Mommy, you let him feed me?!"


Cameron is doing such a good job.

He is taking it very seriously.

Landon pulling up!

He made it!
 He also pushed Cameron on the little red wagon,
with a little help from brother. He is trying so hard to walk - ALREADY!
 
Landon is already into everything and when they say "No two are alike", it is SO true!
Cameron and Landon are completely different in almost every way. They are wonderful little-men and I love watching them play and learn. They are both very smart. Oh, did I mention that Landon can say "Momma!" ... yep, he has it down-pat and it is very clear who he is calling.
These guys are my life and I am so thankful to be their Momma!
 
Thank you for the adventure of motherhood!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment