Monday, October 21, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkin Patch
2013
This was our 3rd trip to the Pumpkin Patch, and as always, we got wonderful pictures!
I love watching the boy's personality develop, and I especially love capturing it through pictures.
I want to apologize for the overwhelming amount of pictures but I just couldn't choose a couple to post! I love my babies in their adorable little newspaper-boy hats! :)
 
Landon wasn't sure what to think.

LOVE this one.
 I don't know what they are looking at but I love it.

My Little Love's.

Love!

The WINK! Haha


Wondering why there is a fish hanging off a bike. :)



I wish he didn't have such a "duh" look on his face, but I love it anyway!

Completely head-over-heels for these two babies.

Stunning.

 
WINK!
 
How many pumpkins tall are you?!

The wink, again!
We had a hard time getting a real smile out of him because he wanted to wink every single time!

Checking out the pumpkin.

I love this one!

The stem wasn't so tastey.

My flash was on and this is a bit blurry but I love the sweet faces.


I love his eyes in this one.




 
I will treasure these memories and times spent with my beautiful babies.
I am truly THANKFUL for these beautiful children!
God is SO good!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment