Monday, October 14, 2013

A Hobby Lobby Find = ADORABLE New Room!!

I have been searching for idea's on how to decorate the boy's room. I thought I would do vintage airplanes, but a trip to Hobby Lobby and my mind was made up! I cannot wait to have a bigger room, a twin bed and everything complete. Soon. Very soon it will happen, but until then - here is the ADORABLE Car bedroom for Landon & Cameron.
 

The truck is a wooden cut-out.
These are above Cam's bed.

I love the bright colors.

The cute little car hooks.
These are Cameron's favorite. Not pictured is the shelf that matches
the little hooks and is the chevron pattern.
The newest addition!


Again, the adorable wooden car above Landon's bed.
Can't wait until we get all settled and they can have more space,
but right now this works just fine. :)

 
Once I have the matching bedding and everything is just-so I will post it.
I love it! I don't think I will ever find anything else that matches my children's personality.
This will hopefully last the next several years :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment