Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sweet Boy is 2 1/2 ...

This wonderful little boy came into my life and changed me. He made me a mother.
He stole my heart forever and I cannot believe he has been in my life for 2 1/2 years already.
 
Cameron,
 
You are one of a kind little boy. You are smart, funny, loving, adventureous, talented, wild, spunky, full of life, and so many more things that fill up my heart! You help make my days complete. You bring so much joy to me. It is an absolute pleasure to be your Mommy. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with you every day. I love the way you play by yourself or with Landon. I love the way you love Landon. You are such a helpful happy big brother. I love how you are so excited when Daddy comes home from work. The way you love getting anything new. You are incredibly joyful! You melt my heart when you say "Psst, Momma!" and wink throwing your whole head into the wink - then you laugh throwing your head back knowing that I will laugh along with you!. Those are moments that I will always treasure.
 
You are such a wonderful gift! I never thought I would have boy's and if I did, I never thought I would have one like you. God truly knew what my heart needed! You are unique and wonderful. I love you dearly! I can't imagine life without you sweet boy.
 
You are very special and I will love you forever!
 
With A Love So Deep,
 
Mommy
 













 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment