Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cam & His Vacuum

Cameron has a love for vacuum's that I have never seen another child have. So, to show you just how much he loves them, here are a few pictures that Grandma took! He absolutely cracks me up with the whole thing. These are a little out of order, but you will get the general idea.

Getting the vacuum out of the closet.
His favorite thing to do!
He wouldn't touch it for the longest time, but it won over.

Watching the "Bac" on T.V. - haha
Debbie just happened to catch this picture. I am so glad she did!
 

Showing Alex the "Bac"
He will grab your hand, push your legs or if you're holding him, turn your shoulders
the way he wants you to go and it's usually to this door! haha

Finally his turn to vacuum!
 
Waiting patiently to use the "bac" :)


Working hard :)

This is a very heavy vacuum and we were surprised he could push it.
He loves to help! *He's getting his very own vacuum for Christmas*

Who could resist this??

My Sweet Little Angel!


Okay, funny story about the vacuums. Debbie and I were out Christmas shopping several Friday's ago, our last stop was Target because I was looking for the little white shirt he has on in the pictures, and a few more things for Justin.
 
So, I am on the stationary aisle and low and behold, behind us just so happens to be the whole cleaning aisle where the vacuums are. He immediatley spots them and goes bananas! "Bac, bac, bac" grabbing my arm and trying to get out of the cart! I had no idea what he was doing, I was just so into my search for this particular gift that when I finally realized what he was trying to tell me that I just laughed out loud! A little too loud I think. I called Debbie over and she realized what was going on it was all she could do to hold on to him, trying not to get him to climb the shelf to where they were. Now folks, you have to realize that these vacuums, swifters and such were about shoulder high on display and they had lights shining all down upon them. He was in heaven! I hope that I never forget that. It was one of the most hilarious things he has ever done. 
 
Needless to say, I can't wait until Christmas morning when his "Bac" is sitting beside the tree.
I will capture it on video, so please "stay tuned".
 
Until then, Merry Christmas Everyone!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment