Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Bump

Mr. Landon is growing strong, and he is a very active baby. I feel him moving all the time! He is constantly kicking and moving around. I told Justin it seems like I have been feeling movements a lot earlier than with Cameron. It could be that I know just what it feels like this go 'round, but I think I have been feeling him since around week 14 or so. He get's very active around 11:30 at night, so much that it wakes me sometimes! I wonder if that is any indication as to what he is going to be like 'out here'?  If so, I am going to be running! Cameron doesn't walk, he runs. All. The. Time. I wonder why I get so wore out, but then I just sit back and watch him play and he never stops moving! EVER. LOL.

As of Monday I was 22 weeks. On my last doctor's visit I was measuring about 4 days further along than what I really am. Not sure that it makes that much of a difference. Maybe that means he will want to come a little sooner? Anyway, I took some pictures of the bump a couple of days ago. I love the bump pictures but I just feel so huge that I don't like being the one in front of the camera, but for my family's sake (those of you who live out of state), here's a bump picture.
22 weeks

BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment