Monday, December 17, 2012

Just Another Day in Paradise

.... this morning while dressing Cameron he was a bit fussy but being a big goof at the same time.
I love being able to stay home and watch his little personality develop.
So, by the time we ended getting dressed he looked like this.


Every day, all day long, for the past week he has wanted to wear a hat!
I have to wear a hat too. If I take it off, it's brought right back to me to put on.


All I was doing was fake sneezing trying to get him to laugh, and this is the reaction I got! LOL
Personality is just oozing out of this picture! This is Cameron in his full silly-ness!

His little face it getting so chunky!
I think we're about to go through a growth spurt
the way he is filling out.

Just a goof :)

My sweet boy!!


We have so much fun and I wouldn't rather be anywhere else but here with him!!
Who would want to miss this little bit of silly-ness?? :)

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! What a sweet little boy! Thank you for your comment on my blog! It is very encouraging! I hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete