Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a lot like ...

I am SO excited about this Christmas. I mean, like a kid in a candy shop! Cameron is at a very fun age, Alex doesn't believe anymore but didn't let us know until Justin asked him. Justin asked him last weekend, "Alex, do you still believe in Santa?" and his reply "No, one Christmas when Grandma let me sleep on the couch I wasn't asleep when she thought I was and I saw her putting the gifts under the tree." LOL Yep, that was several years ago. He never let on that he didn't believe! Haha. He is so funny.

I am excited about what everyone is getting. I can't wait to see the look on all their faces, and especially the boy's delight in the gifts that are under the tree and the ones that are going to be set out! I have my video camera just waiting! Debbie and I usually get up earlier than everyone else and put makeup on and fix our hair, haha.

We are going to get the last few things that we need to start baking Christmas goodies today, and then we are going to set to baking this afternoon/ evening. I can't wait to have the whole house smelling "like Christmas"! It definitely looks like Christmas, but add that smell to it and oh goodness! I just can't wait!

Our pretty Tree that is slightly leaning but still pretty!
All those gifts keep getting looked over when Alex is here
to see which ones are his.

Our little Snowman Tree
Cameron loves it!

The House
I wasn't able to capture the Garage because Justin's truck was in the way,
but the lights wrap around the eave of the house outlining our garage.
I love it! It's so pretty!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment