Friday, December 21, 2012

Landon Scott Thomley

Due to the two printer/scanner's in our house that have decided to stop working at the same time, the only way that I can show you Landon's ultrasound picture is by taking a picture of it. So, I apologize that it may be a little blurry but I am so excited to share with you all! Landon is growing and his heart rate seems to keep around the 150 mark, which is great. I am measuring right on track and due to my doctor knowing how to make adjustments (the same as a chiropractor), I feel great! I have no more kinks and I will be adjusted every month until he arrives. It is amazing the difference that I feel.

 Also, I was surprised to find out that I had actually LOST 2 pounds yesterday! Which is perfectly fine since I am, yes, overweight as it it. Hey, that's okay though. The one thing that you mother's know, is that we sacrifice our figures for our sweet babies and we will eventually become comfortable in our own skins again. However, I continue to keep exercising as much as I can and I know that it will pay off in the long run.

All that to say, I would like to introduce!

Landon Scott Thomley



I am sure you all can (kind of) see the little turtle in this picture!

His sweet profile!

Toes!!

I love this picture, not sure why but I do!
I love seeing him all curled up in there, knees all tucked!
Makes my heart melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment